Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today's Fun...

Today, I went Mid Valley with my friends... As hardly we planned for this day... I took a bus at 9 a.m and reach there around 9.35 a.m... One of my friend, Foo Chun Hong was there already and fell asleep while waiting me to arrive.. haha~~ Then we started chatting and we waited and waited for the rest of them to arrive... It sure took them a long long time to reach Mid Valley from Sri Sentosa... >_<
Finally my 'son' Chew Keen Weng had arrived at 10.20 a.m with his laptop.. Then we waited again, and then Eng Chee Hoo and Wong Jiensen had reached... After that, we walked to Red Box Karaoke in The Gardens.. Its been a long time we didn't sing K~ Around 12.45 p.m , my dai lou Yoon Hee and his wife, my dai sou Alicia Ooi came in to our Karaoke room to say hi and sang a few songs.. Dai sou's singing is soooooooooooooo nice... like a superstar !!!!! Then they left at 1 p.m to join their friends.....
We finish karaoke-ing at 2 p.m.. then we were separated.. Me and my 'son' went to look for lunchbox in many shops but cant seem to find it... Then, we decided to go to MPH.. not for buying books.. guess what ?? to take pictures !!! haha~ that was the funniest part when we're in Mid Valley today... After taking pictures, my 'son' said he want to shop for clothes and at last he bought 1 clothe with the price of RM 123.. nice number huh~~ then he told me: '' Haiz.. bankrupt again......'' haha~~ xD
We walked and walked until I remembered the shop I passed by this morning that I saw it's selling lunchboxes.. So we went there but at first we can find it, at last, we found the shop~~ I chose the cute lunchbox as she said she wanted a cute lunchbox but was unable to find it anywhere... I bought it for her.. Hoped that she'll like it~~ btw: 'she' is my cousin !!

No comments:

Post a Comment