Friday, January 13, 2012

Trip to the Hospital.....

Yesterday, I went to the Universiti Hospital (UH) in PJ as my cousin sis was admitted there.. I was worried sick ! There was a growing near her tummy and she had to undergo an operation to remove it.. Everyone was so worried while visiting except for my cousin sis, she was all cheerful, smiling, laughing, walking around talking to us... She even have the mood to go to Secret Recipe to take her lunch while my aunt accidentally fell asleep on her bed ! LOL..

And so, today morning around 9am while I'm still sleeping soundly =X the operationhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif started and it took around 3 hours + to finish the operation.. The whole family was worried for her, and so around 1pm, everyone of us was informed by my aunt that my cousin sis' operation was successful and she's out from the operation room and back to her ward.

My mum, my grandmother, my cousin bro and I went to visit her just now around 7.30pm and she looked tired, pale and energy-less lying on her bed.. The effect of the narcotic caused her to keep vomiting, but what she vomited are just phlegm.. When I saw her like that the whole time we're there, I felt so sad ! She cant even drink or eat at the moment.. :(

But there colleagues and her mum's colleagues bought flowers as 'Get Well Soon' gifts... How sweet ! you can see the pic of the flowers here~

Get well soon my dearest cousin sis ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment