Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chines New Year !

Hello peeps ! Sorry for the last update.. Its been a busy week preparing for the most important celebration for us Chinese every year which is the Chinese New Year ! I had always been very excited while celebrating this wonderful new year, EXCEPT for the cleaning part.. xD

I know its the second day of the Chinese New Year today but its still the Chinese New Year right? So, I hereby wish everyone 恭喜发财 !!~ :D

These 2 days of the Chinese New Year was the first most wonderful day in 2012 as I think there are more wonderful days coming in the future. And so, on the first day of CNY, which is yesterday, I got up at 6.30am to help prepare everything and pray to symbolize the process of Open Ceremony for the year 2012 according to the Buddhist Calendar and welcome the year of the DRAGON. Then, we went to 2 different temples, one in Puchong, and one in Cheras.. Prayed for prosperity and health and then we took off back home and start the gambling ! haha~ thats what we do during CNY ! I won around RM12 I think.. what a great accomplishment in year 2012, a good start ! :D



The second day, which is today, I got up a bit late... Around 8am, then I got prepared and waited for my uncle to come and bring us to another temple again~ Then we went to my aunt's house to 拜年.. then everyone went to my house and start the talking, watching tv, and not to forget, GAMBLING~ haha.. At night, we played fireworks to get the Chinese New Year mood ! as somehow this year's CNY was a bit quiet compared to last year..

I suppose tomorrow onwards until Saturday, our family's CNY will start to be boring again as 2 relative's family is going on a trip to Cambodia leaving the rest of us here~ well, at least we're not FOREVER ALONE.. haha~ :D

Till then, Happy Chinese New Year once again ! Enjoy this prosperous and wonderful New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment