Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It Finally Ends......

There goes the Lunar New Year of the Year of the Dragon 2012.... The closing ceremony of the ang pow receiving had been done by me officially by opening and revealing the amount of ang pows received this year... They said this year is a lucky year for the peoples who have the Zodiac Sign of the Chicken but it seems that the wealth of the Chickens are not that well..

Well, I said that cuz the amount I of ang pow money I received this year is lesser compared the the year before.. The main reason is because something 'WHITE' happened in my family and most of my relatives were not be able to give ang pows to others... All I can say is that no matter how much I received, I still felt grateful and thankful for the money I get.. Thank you everyone who gave me ANG POWS !

This Chinese New Year were kinda rush as compared to before cuz it starts 1 month earlier than last year as this year is a leap year.. Everyone don't feel the mood of CNY while we're celebrating... Lesser fireworks as compared to before, lesser fun as compared to before... Well, all I can say is that, every year will be different and I'm sure the next Chinese New Year will be BETTER !

So.. for now, lets wait till the next Chinese Celebration !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment