Thursday, February 23, 2012

Badminton !!

Today, me and some of my college friends went for badminton at the Datuk Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena after we had lunch at Old Town White Coffee Sri Petaling... We booked 2 courts from 1pm to 3pm... Then, we started playing~ For 2 hours, I continued playing without taking any long rests but of course I took a few seconds break to get some drink...

I somehow became the #foreveralone guy playing 2 vs 1 where the 1 is me.. And little did I know, after playing in such 'aggressive' way, I can't feel my right arm at the moment.. LOL~ but the price is quite cheap though, RM 8 per person for 2 hours... I shall consider of creating these kind of event again if we had the chance~ xD

After badminton, we then wanna go for a 'yum cha' session at the Starbucks Coffee at the Pearl Point Hotel~ And again, I was emo while we're there, cuz I'm just too TIRED to talk... haiz~ please don't blame me for not chatting with you guys~ xD

I thing I forgot is that we didn't get a group photo while we're there! How disappointing.. Maybe next time~

Lastly, thank you guys for attending! It was so much fun!
Thank you Chin Chun Fei, Chong Teng Fung, Chee Yong Cheng, Gan Wei Yee, Derrick Ang, Gan Meng Yeow, Chia Wei Han, Shaun Marcus, Hii Tze Haw and also Chuah Jie Lian for not minding of being the only girl there~ btw, Mr. Chan Pui Fei ! YOU BETTER JOIN US NEXT TIME ! :D

I think its time for me to get some rest... EXHAUSTED TO THE MAX !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment