Saturday, March 10, 2012

Badminton II

After the 1st game of playing badminton with my college-mates, it seems like they're addicted to play again.. So, due to several requests from some of them, I decided to create a badminton playing event again on Thursday with the same venue which is the Datuk Lee Chong Wei Sports Arena, all of us agreed with that as the environment there was awesome!

The plan of the day was to go for breakfast at Steven's Corner OUG, then back to college to submit our assignments and then take off to the sports arena. Little did I know, after I fetched my friends, Angeline and Tze Haw and Angeline was checking through my group's assignment, then I was informed by her that my group left out the table of contents! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ?! The table of content is in between the cover page and the list of table and figure and it is NOT POSSIBLE to be left out! The only thing I can say is that, my group members are careless..

So, I'm forced to rush home and to print out the table of content with 2 passengers in my car.. Sorry for making you guys wait! :( After printing, we then continue the journey to Steven's Corner.. By being late for 1 hour, we thought the others might already be there waiting for us, but it was the opposite, we're the first among everyone to reach there! LOL so we decided to wait while eating...

3 of them which is, Meng Yeow, Wei Han and Jie Lian decided to 'troll' me by saying that they're not joining us for breakfast and the badminton game as Jie Lian and Wei Han got no transport, and Meng Yeow got sudden stomach-acheness!! I FELT SO DUMB AS I ACTUALLY FELL FOR THAT PRANK ! OMG !!

After eating,Angeline, Tze Haw and I decided to leave early to go college and submit the assignments.. After submitting, its already 12.30pm, we're already 30mins late according to plan! Still, I have to send Tze Haw to work at Endah Parade, then when we arrived the sports arena, its already 1pm and the others had started playing, so we bought another court and joined them playing~

After 2 hours which is 3pm, we then decided to go 'yum cha' at the Old Town White Coffee near my house until 4.30pm... After 'yum cha-ing' we decided to leave early as Derrick and his group would like to stay a little longer to complete their PT assignment.. By leaving early, I had become the driver to send them back home and reaching home myself at around 5.30pm! wow ! what a productive day ! LOL~

Till now, my whole body is still aching after the 2 hours of aggressive badminton playing ! haha~ Hope we'll have the chance to go for the game again !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment