Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The End and the Beginning...

Its officially the end of the Foundation Studies for my fellow coursemates and I.. We had started our Orientation for our degree studies yesterday..

We actually left early for the orientation yesterday and went for lunch at McDonalds! After eating, we decided to go for a movie in Mid Valley.. LOL and Meng Yeow decided to park at the Premier Parking Zone and the payments are RM5 for the first 2 hours and RM2 for the subsequent hours!

We watched the movie 'John Carter' which is quite old and there's not many people watching it... The movie is not bad! Enjoyed watching it somehow~ xD

After watching it, its already 4.30pm and we decided to leave...

Well, thats all for now..

I wish I would be grouped together with my coursemates though.. As they said the names would be arranged according to the alphabetical order and my names starts with a J and I'm nearly at the back of the list... how sad~ :( well, if i'm grouped into a different group, i will definitely request for a change no matter what! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment