Saturday, March 10, 2012

UCFF1103 [G1]



These are the peoples which I met in my brand new college life from March 2011.. In 2 more weeks or so, we're going to graduate from our Foundation Studies and move on to Degree Level 1.. Some of us are separating as they wanted to continue their studies in business and they will be moved to the new college campus at The Mines.

Next week is our buffer week and the week after will be our final examination and its the last week of our current semester as well as for our Foundation Studies.

Thinking that I might miss everyone from the group, and suddenly Angeline suggested me to have a group photo taking session with our lecturer for 2 semesters, Miss Pearl~ during the semesters before, many happy and sad things happened and those are the great memories remembered by everyone of us and shall never be forgotten!

Also, thank you Alex Koh for bringing you DSLR camera so that we can have this clear photo as remembrance and also Meng Yeow for bringing the tripod although its still in my car till this very moment! haha~ xD

UCFF1103[G1]!! I'll miss you! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment