Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day after Christmas!!

Guess what happened on the day after Christmas?? I SHOPPED TILL I DROP ! Imagine walking for 7-8 hours in a shopping complex in a day ! THATS A BIG WOW !

I can't imagine myself working out for 8 hours by walking... LOL
With that great accomplishment, I should get myself a foot massage right? Agree? :D

Anyhow, today was the best shopping day EVER ! I get to buy my Chinese New Year clothes !! Oh yeah ! and the BEST part is, I got myself a new pair of SHOES !!
I LOVE SHOES !! ^_^

The funny thing that happened to me was that I was wearing my Orange T-shirt bought at Nike, and I entered the Nike Shop to find myself a pair of sport shoes and little did I know that the staff's uniform was the same as mine ! OMG !! I felt so embarrassed and I quickly ran out from that shop and swear that I WILL NOT EVER WEAR THAT SHIRT TO A SHOPPING COMPLEX ANYMORE !

I hope that incident will be the first and last to happen on me again.. I HATE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES WITH THE OTHERS ! HOW HUMILIATING ! Anyway, pass is pass, I'll definitely make sure myself not to do that anymore !

By the way, its my mum's birthday tomorrow ! Happy Birthday Mummy (in advance) ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment