Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lonely Christmas.................

Its finally Christmas today~ I suppose everyone is outside celebrating Christmas with their friends and family while I'm staying home facing my dearest laptop and my favorite television to make my time pass faster... Although this Christmas is quite a boring day to me, I received the most wonderful gift from GOD in my dreams today..
IT wAS THE BEST DREAM I EVER HAD ! ^_^

I can't wait till today's over ! Cuz tmrw we will be celebrating my mum's birthday in advance cuz she's working on her birthday which is on 27th December.. how sad~ :(
So, as a small gift, I will be her driver tmrw to Mid Valley.. hehe~

My CNY clothes shopping will be tmrw as well ! New Clothes here I come !! oh yeah~ Hope to get myself a pair of new shoes as well... Hope my wish will come true~

Till then, I hereby wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas !! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment