Monday, December 19, 2011

End of 2011 soon....

With just the blink of an eye, its already December now.. In another 1 week + its gonna be 2012... Time sure flies very fast while you're in college... Busy Busy Busy~~

I had just started my Semester 3 which is my last semester for my Foundation program few weeks ago... And now the timetable had changed from 3 days of classes in a week to 2 days of classes in a week and its only Monday and Tuesday we're having class, so the other days remaining will be considered as our 'weekends' or weekly break~~ Haha~ :D

There's good news and bad news for the changes of timetable for this semester.. The good news had already been mentioned earlier and the bad news is that the chances for each and everyone of us in Tutorial 2 will become lesser as compared to the semesters before this, we had 3-4 days of classes each week... Lesser communication between classmates.. :(

After tomorrow, the 2 weeks semester break will be started for us.. FINALLY ! A SEMESTER BREAK~ I remembered my last semester was in March... pity us as Foundation students... We hardly get a break !!

I wonder how will I spend my 2 weeks holiday?? Hmmmmmm........
LET ME THINK ABOUT IT AND I'LL UPDATE SOON~~ ^_^

1 comment: